• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New to Segmenting

Kerry Hile

PRO Member
I'm a 66 year old hobbyist woodworker in Ohio, recently retired. I bought a lathe and I'm intrigued with the concept of segmented turning. I'm a bit intimidated by computer programs in general, especially math related, but with Lloyd's tutorials and other YouTubes I hope to catch on.

Hi Kerry.
Welcome to WTP forums. It is a great place to ask questions about the software, segmenting and turning. There are some very good builders/turners who participate. So ask away.

Lloyd's software is very easy to learn. Watching the vids help out a lot. WTP is the oldest program which gives you full control. SP is very good for those who want to reduce the time in the design phase of segment. I use both.

Merry Christmas.

Back