• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New to software

M

Marshall Musgrave

I'm only a couple of hours into learning and have a couple of questions thus far.

1. How do I change the species illustrated for the spacers?

2. How do I change the scale factor in the cutaway view?

I have a bowl concept that is ~18" in diameter and can't see the layer build up as it is off the display to the right and I can't seem to get it to move into view.

Hi Marshall:
In Segment Pro you can change the spacer species in the palette in column 7.

In WoodTurner Pro you can change the spacer species from the project properties window (left hand side of screen). using the drop down menu for vertical spacers.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marshall:
In Segment Pro you can change the spacer species in the palette in column 7.

In WoodTurner Pro you can change the spacer species from the project properties window (left hand side of screen). using the drop down menu for vertical spacers.

Hope that helps.
Thanks !!
I'll give it a try.

This is clearly something I am just not seeing in Segment Pro but for the life of me I cannot find a way to save and or open a project I might have created. I just did a little test design and "File save" is eluding me.

Back