• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
  • Due to a scam attack, the gallery is temporarily turned off. I am working to get this fixed but I have some other things that are higher prioriity. I do hope to have it back soon and there shouldn't be any changes to the content. At least, that is the hope.

A reminder why you shouldn't work when you are tired...

Chris Neilan

PRO Member
This is why you should not work when your are tired.... and it doesn't involve bloodshed!
I am amazed that there are not larger gaps when you consider that this is supposed to be a 24 segment ring!

Attachments

• Fail.JPG
    Fail.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 62
Looks like one of my rings when I am tired. Was going to go to the shop after lunch. Did a bunch of yard work this am. Decided I am too tired to go work on my bowls. Better to go Friday.

A lot of our work in segmented turning in mental and if your tired all you need is a little laps of concentration

i did this too recently in a all oak 32 segment ring, only glue up 31 segments, didn't realise until i tried lining it up on my project and couldn't, i had to discard the whole ring and make another

Back