• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

segments

1. IMG20230712081639.jpg

IMG20230712081639.jpg

Vase en chêne, châtaignier et noyer
  2. D

Cutting Segments from Laminate Pro

I am just starting with trying to create a feature ring in a bowl. I have designed one using laminate pro. The process of creating the laminate and a Gen 2 board I understand. But what I am confusing myself on is how to cut this into segments and keep the pattern. Making sure everything...
  3. litletre

Miter saw segment cutter Jigs,

Hi I'm relatively new to turning but an at the point now where I feel I'm ready to tackle segmented turning. I have a band saw, compound sliding Miter saw, electric hand planer, chainsaws, plunge router, numerous hand tools and saws. I have found 1 video explaining how to use Miter saw to cut...
  4. stuart johnson

Using A Vacuum When Cutting Small Segments

This video shows the young fellow using a vacuum to suck up his small segments as they are being cut. I believe Lloyd was working on something similar for the miter saw.
Back