• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Lloyd Johnson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• hi, Lloyd, I've got a problem I watched the 1st video on Sketchup when you get to the point when you resize the 1st square from the rectangle you type in.25,.25 I get to that when I enter the rectangle goes away so I can't build my grid. I have the latest version of Sketchup any ideas thanks
    richard
    Lloyd, just downloaded Segment Pro. Can you point me to a source that gives me a good intro to it? I have looked at various videos and just can't seem to find anything that helps get me started.
    Also, is there a Help function/users manual at all?
    Thanks
    Bruce Kamp
    When I start the program and create a profile I can get into paint and it works. However if you have a palette that is missing a species the program crashes when you go to that palette
    Lloyd make sure to bring some open segment plates along to Boston, Looking to pick up a 48 and a 24 for sure
    LLoyd,
    Is the centering piece of the stomper available in a larger diameter with a 1" center hole?
    Lloyd Johnson
    Lloyd Johnson
    No. It is only made in the 13.5" diameter and it only has a hole to fit the size of the Stomper plunger I sell. However, if you can fit the disks within Cole jaws, it would be simple to enlarge the holes. Alternately, put a 13/16" Forstner bit in a drill press and use it to center the disks. Then secure them in that position and switch to a 1" Forstner bit and drill the holes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back