• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

species not showing

ARTISANDEPOT

PRO Member
I created my first plan the other day and when I clicked on the summary it only showed Maple as the species used. I built the plan using walnut, blackwood, and purpleheart. Has anyone run into this and been able to fix it? If so, would you be willing to share your fix for the issue? Thanks for any help on the matter.

In planning your vessel did you change the number of segments per ring after you created your pattern?

If so, the software will get confused. You should set your bowl settings before creating the pattern and don't change the number per ring.

This thread contains some hints regarding painting in SP

It also helps for issues SP to create a json file and post it in the thread. It allows us to examine the file that has issues.
Use the Share/Export to produce the file.

Back