H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello from north east Pennsylvania. Purchased seg pro package in October. The tutorials are a big help. Making some sample feature rings out of scrap wood to see how the dimensions work out. Have not seen anything factoring in the saw cut when you cut the segments from the lamination board. Am I missing something? Have some nice things to turn if I can get the feature ring right.
    Anyone out there in NE PA?
    H
    Howard a. Smith
    Thanks for the reply. My next question, can I select a design for a feature ring from the species file and import it to lamination pro, resize it to the dimension I need and then print how to build it? I tried right clicking on a design but did not get a menu to select from (like copy and paste). This software is so amazing and easy to use, maybe I'm expecting to much?
    mfisher
    mfisher
    Lamination Pro is used to design a pattern based on laminated boards. The design created in LP can be exported to WTP or exported as an image which can be added as a species in WTP or SP. The Segment Length of the featured ring is the "repeating unit" length in LP. There is no way to create a pattern in SP or WTP and import into LP for instructions on how to build the pattern.
    mfisher
    mfisher
    It would be better if you would post your questions in one of the forums instead of your profile post.
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…