• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Woodsmith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello, I have Segment Pro & Woodturner Pro. Can I use either program for measurements when making board bowls? Thanks for your help.
    mfisher
    mfisher
    Hi Woodsmith:
    - You may get more responses if you start a thread rather than ask questions in your profile post area.
    - To answer your question currently WTP or SP is not set up to calculate a bowl from a board as I believe you would like it to do.
    Woodsmith
    Woodsmith
    Thank you for answering back.
    Hello , When I download Lamination Pro it now needs special programs to open it. I never a problem with other Wood turner Pro programs.
    Hi Woodsmith, don't know if you figured it out yet, but when you composing your post there is a button next to Post Reply, It is Upload File. Just hit that and go to where you have the picture you what to show.
    Hope this helps
    Hello everybody, I have a question. I must be kind of slow because I cant figure how to upload pictures of my items. Can any help?
    mfisher
    mfisher
    Refer to Bob Beaupre response. Use the upload file button.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back