• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi iagain.

I forgot to give you my email address. Here it is: oeistein.jensen@lysglimt.net Thanks.
    Hi Greenshield

My name is Oeistein Jensen and i am living at the Westcoast of Norway. I saw uour question in Woodturnerpro forum about how to build an Indian blanket feature ring. I will recomend you to visit Malcolm Tibbetts website www.tahoeturner.com. At his site you purchase his book "The Art of Segmented Woodturning", ISBN 0941936-86-4. In this book you will find how to build this ring, and much much more. Malcolm Tibbett have also made 6 DVDs from the book, you can purchase his DVDs from his website too. This is the best advise I can give you and I will whish you Good Luck. Greetings Oeistein. Take a lookat my website The Woodpeckers Workshop at www.flisespikkeriet.biz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back