• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Quilted bowl
Johnrheyd

Quilted bowl

Here is a reproduction of a bowl which Malcolm Tibbetts uses in his book on Production bowls. Ever since seeing it- I knew I had to make one. Very difficult in keeping the vertical alignments in place and I don't think I could have done it without the use of my Stomper - Thanks Lloyd!
I actually messed up a couple of times and had to part off a ring or two and replace them with realigned rings. Woods are Yellow Heart, Peruvian Walnut, Bloodwood, Purple Heart, Maple and Ebony.
H
John,
You just nailed this vessel. There is very little room for error in alignment and any errors that you would make would stand out like a sore thumb.
Your work continues to get better and better.
Lloyd

Thank you Lloyd. Like I said, I don't think I could have done it without the stomper!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Johnrheyd
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back