• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
bird vase completed
P

bird vase completed

Bird vase completed with 1122 segments
H
I was hoping that someone would make the bird design into a vessel. I\'ve made this design three times now but always in flat projects and although it takes some effort, the result is worth every minute it takes.

I\'d like to tell you that I was trying to make a bird design when I came up with this pattern, but I was randomly changing parameters when all of a sudden, a bird appeared. It did take a lot of experimentation to get it to the most lifelike pattern, though.

Thanks for posting these pictures, Phil. You did a great jot - not only with the feature ring, but with the vessel itself.

Lloyd Johnson

Thanks a lot,those are certainly nice comments.I have been wanting to make this project for a long time but was rather afraid of it until I said so what the worst that can happen is that I would fail.Thanks

Media information

Category
Multi-Generation Laminatons
Added by
Philco
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back