• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Dinosaur Bowl
Brent Dalrymple

Dinosaur Bowl

This open-segment bowl is 7-1/4" diameter x 9-1/8" high and is made of 5125 pieces of wood, including maple, purple heart, pau ferro, yellow heart, bloodwood, chakte viga, limba, ebony, and quilted maple. This bowl is somewhat unique because there is no symmetry--it looks different from every angle. I've also included the design grid so you can see what the whole design looks like in one drawing. Included are a Cretaceous Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Jurassic Brachiosaurus, and a Cretaceous Velociraptor (the little red guy). Despite what you may have seen in the movie, Velociraptors were only about the size of a small turkey. No one knows what color dinosaurs were, so I've taken the artistic liberty of giving the Tyrannosaurus stripes and the Brach
Great idea to create a "painting" instead of a symmetrical design. Shows that the paint page is truly a canvas to create artwork, limited only by your creativity. I think your idea will open the way for others to create in new ways. Good job.

Media information

Category
Open Segment Turnings
Added by
Brent Dalrymple
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device