• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Greetings from Omaha, NE

Ted Zimmerly

PRO Member
Hello-
I'm Ted from Omaha. I started doing some very basic turning about a year ago and have just recently been introduced to the amazing world of segmented turning. I purchased the Pro Suite and can't wait to dive in.

I enjoyed woodworking as a kid with my Dad and now I am sharing this hobby with my son. I think the software and ideas from this website will greatly expand my abilities.

Thanks
Ted

Hey Ted,

If you're like most segmented turners this will become far more than a hobby ..... for me it's almost an obsession.

You've picked a great software to help you along the learning curve .... it's really quite amazing.

Tim

Welcome aboard Ted !
I also started segmented turning and have just purchased this software and looking forward to making my own designs and seeing others.
Eric

Back