• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Build 3.0.026 Released

Lloyd Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
The current build number of your installation shows in both the Splash Screen and when you go Help > About Woodturner PRO.

Build 3.0.026 has the following changes:
  • Repeat Paint now correctly paints selected segments when the number of segments changes per row.
  • You can now re-size the height of any row to 0". This is useful if you want to have two visible rows with zero rotation - simply change the height of a row to 0" and the row above it will now appear to have zero rotation.
  • Fixed a problem where changing the species of the disk prior to performing any other action would cause the program to halt.
  • Fixed a problem where double-clicking a Woodturner PRO disk file (.wtp file extension) would not correctly start the software with that file open.

To install 3.0.026, CLICK HERE (you do not need to uninstall the prior version).

There is still a known problem in that the Cutaway View will not print nor display in print preview. This will be fixed shortly in the next build.

Back