• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Having issues with Woodturner Pro ver 3

packer34

PRO Member
Having problems with ver. 3. I can install ver. 2.1 and it works no problems, when I download and install ver. 3, I get a box that pops up saying " wtpsetup.exe is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer" I click on the "Actions" button and click run anyways. It installs fine I click on launch and the program runs but when I close the program and restarts it I get " Woodturner Pro application has stopped working". So I have been just leaving the program on cause the computer never turned off. I have tried everything and I'm at a loss. HELP PLEASE! :)

Thx Chuck Briggs

Chuck,
Could you go to your Control Panel and uninstall Woodturner PRO and then reinstall it from this link:
Woodturner PRO v3

If you still have the same problem, private message me with your phone number and I'll call you and we'll get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,
Lloyd

Lamination and 3d work fine! just deleted WTpro and re-installed it from
the link you sent, installed it and when it asked to launch program I did
and it worked! Now I closed it and tried to open it again, it said WTpro
stopped working. Crazy. Has to be a conflict with something else
installed.

Thx Chuck

Back