• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Lamination Pro 3.2.008

mfisher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lloyd.
I saw that there was a new build for lamination pro 3.2.008. I downloaded the install file and ran the program. The install when fine and the program seems to be running fine.

After the install, Lamination Pro shows the build is 3.2.007, when the download page shows the current build as .008. I uninstalled LamPro. Downloaded the program again. It installed and still shows .007 as the build. Is .007 the current build?

It may be as simple as it is not labeled correctly. Hopefully, that is the issue.

Mike if you can load a LAM file by double clicking without having the program open to start with it is .008. That was what Lloyd fixed.

Solved finally. I did download the exe to my harddrive. Ran it and still no joy. Finally did a uninstall of LP., used the downloaded exe to run, rebooted, and now it shows .008.

Windows uninstaller showed two LP files with different install dates. I got rid of both before I reinstalled LP.

Thanks for the tip on download without running.

I apologize as I missed these posts. I'll have a look into why it didn't remove the prior installation.

Back