• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Installing on drive other than drive C:

Bob

PRO Member
I can not find, in the installation procedure, how to direct the installation of the software to a drive other than drive C.

I have two static drives. Unfortunately, drive C is the smaller of the two and capacity is running low. How do I direct the software to be installed on drive D?

Thanks for your help.

I have added the ability to install the software on a different drive to all three programs. I did this once before and removed it after I had to spend a lot of time supporting people who installed the software in silly locations. Since the software takes so little space, I reserve the right to remove it again.

Re-run the installation programs and you'll see the new screens that allow you to change the program files destination.
Lloyd

Lloyd, I've had to replace a hard drive and re-install Windows 7. When I came to re-installing 3D Design PRO, Woodturner PRO and Laminaation PRO, the ability to install the software on drive D, seems to have disappeared.
Space remains unavailable on my drive C so I need your help to modify the destination drive in the installation procedure. Thanks for your help.

Lloyd, after re-considering the support headaches that are potentially introduced by installing software on other drives, I decided to re-work my installation. I'll find a way to run Woodturner PRO software from drive C. Bob

Back