• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Instructions for using this forum...

Lloyd Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
In this forum, you can upload or download either Profiles or Plans created in or for Segment PRO.

To export, first you must save and then open the Profile or Plan you wish to export. Then click Share > Export from the Main Menu. That's all you have to do as Segment PRO will then export the opened Profile or Plan to a file with the extension of .Json to the 'My Segment PRO' folder in your Documents folder. You can then browse to that file and rename it if you wish.

You can do this with multiple files and then use File Explorer > Send to > Compressed File or a utility like WinZip to create a .zip file containing multiple files.

To Import, simply click Share > Import from the Main Menu of Segment PRO and browse to the .Json file or .zip file and the file(s) will be installed appropriately.

If you upload a file, make sure to also upload an image so that users will see what it is they are importing. To do this, click the Export Image button in Segment PRO and crop, save and upload that image in your post.

Please make sure that you are uploading only your original creations and not someone else's work.

Thanks for sharing!
Lloyd

Back