• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Lamination Pro

D

Dennis Kennedy

If you can offer any support to Lamination Pro I am curious to know what effect the saw kerf width has on the final results of a design? I like to use a thin Kerf to save materials especially when working with exotic woods but I don't see any specifications in the program for this. Are the programs defaults set to a standard or other specific Kerf?

The saw kerf is taken into consideration for every cut that is made. This means that regardless of what you see on your screen, if you follow the cutting instructions as given, your end result should look just like what appears on the screen.

If you click File > Options, you'll see an option to select either a 1/8" blade or a thin kerf blade.

Please let us know if you have other questions.
Lloyd

The saw kerf is taken into consideration for every cut that is made. This means that regardless of what you see on your screen, if you follow the cutting instructions as given, your end result should look just like what appears on the screen.

If you click File > Options, you'll see an option to select either a 1/8" blade or a thin kerf blade.

Please let us know if you have other questions.
Lloyd

Perfect! That is what I was looking for. I just didn't look hard enough. Thanks

Back