• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Palette

Bob Beaupre

Administrator
Staff member
Two suggestion for the palette. One make it so you can not leave the palette screen if you create a new palette and don't have all the boxes picked. I you try to use one like that it crashes the program. Second if you could pick a active palette from the palette screen and have that then active on all the other screens.

Two suggestion for the palette. One make it so you can not leave the palette screen if you create a new palette and don't have all the boxes picked. I you try to use one like that it crashes the program. Second if you could pick a active palette from the palette screen and have that then active on all the other screens.
If you try to use a species that does not exist in the Palette, it is supposed to substitute an image file that says 'Not Found' on it. I just created a palette with no species and the vessel still drew correctly, just with every segment being painted with 'Not Found'. Can you tell me where and when the abend (abnormal end) happens? I can prevent the software from crashing a lot easier than restricting normal movement between screens.

Try this, create a palette but leave the last box alone (don't put anything in it). Go to profile and pick a profile any profile. Go down and pick the palette you just created. Now pick paint...........crash

I have changed this so the program won't abort if one or more species in a palette is blank. Instead, it will paint with the 'Not Found" image.

I want for the user to only populate three species if that's all they intend to use so this should take care of it.

Build .42 (not sure that I'll get it done today but I'll try. Darned turkey always gets in the way.

BTW, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

Back