• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Denton, TX. I'm Bob Loyd.

Bob

PRO Member
I retired (IBM) 9 years ago, began learning woodworking 6 years ago and began doing some turning 4 years ago. Until last year, all of my projects went to family or charity. I attended the segmented symposium in TN in 2010 and then purchased WTP software and DVDs from Malcolm Tibbetts. After completing some of the projects on Malcolm Tibbetts' DVDs I purchased 3 projects from the WTP web site and have had fun with them.

I'm looking forward to attending the 3rd segmenting symposium in South
Lake Tahoe in October and hope to learn some new techniques. I hope to see everyone there.

Bob Loyd

P.S. Lloyd, I'm really impressed with your new web site. I look forward to working with WTP Version 3 when I can find time to download the new software.

Welcome, Bob. I'll attending the Lake Tahoe symposium in October and will be doing two rotations. The first will be on Multi-Generation Laminations, a topic I have some familiarity with:eek:, and the second will be on a new Board from a Bowl concept I've been developing. I look forward to seeing you there.

Back