Open segment bowl 48 segments 23 rows the top three are solid segmented rings the two outside are walnut with a thin layer of maple between them. Should be 1057 pieces. Well I've designed it in WTP, also approximated it in Segment Pro to get the 3d view and the paint page. Picked up my wood Sunday and milled all the material for the open segment part. So we are off and running. WTP screen shot This is the approximation view from Segment Pro The paint page form Segment Pro now I have hand written the rows along the right side and the segment count across the bottom, trying to keep the right order for the colors. I'm using six different species so I had to do some hand calculations and add a columns on the summary from WTP, as it only handles a max. of five species per bowl. I also have to summary fom Segment Pro but the profile is a little different then the one I did in WTP so I'm only have that as a reference. Woods used are Maple, Walnut, Cherry, Padauk, Yellowheart, Wenge. I have the segments cut for the first three rows, I've made then the same diameter so I have some less setup time. Tonight I got the first row glued on and we will wait until tomorrow to sand it flat.