• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Greetings from Washington State

C

Cocobolo

Don Nicholas here I live in Lakewood wa, 30 miles south of Seattle. Retired from the sign business just short of 50 years, 73 years old.
Looking forward to meeting,talking with you folks. I am blessed to have a complete 1000 sq ft shop completely equipped with all the toys.
Looking forward to learning new things here.
Don

Welcome to WTP forum.
Lloyd has developed some wonder software to aid for creating segmented bowls. Check out the free demos. His new software (Segmented Pro) looks very interesting. WTP suite is also very good.

Ask your questions, share photos of your work. We are all here to learn and support each other.

Welcome to the group. You'll find some excellent segmenting software as well as a good bunch willing to help anyway possible short of cleaning your shop or washing the windows. Check out Lloyd's tutorials and give the different software a try. The only requirement is have fun.

Welcome Don, you won't find a better bunch of guys to ask questions of. There are some really accomplished segmented turners here and they are willing to help. Enjoy and happy retirement.

Welcome to the group. You'll find some excellent segmenting software as well as a good bunch willing to help anyway possible short of cleaning your shop or washing the windows. Check out Lloyd's tutorials and give the different software a try. The only requirement is have fun.

Stuart
Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to communicating and learning from the members.
Thank you
Don

Welcome Don, you won't find a better bunch of guys to ask questions of. There are some really accomplished segmented turners here and they are willing to help. Enjoy and happy retirement.
Bob
Thank you for your kind words and look forward to communication with the members
Don

Back