• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Band clamp.

Wished i had thought of this idea earlier, i would have saved myself £6 for a plastic band clamp.. 2 wood clamps, some builders banding tape and a c clamp, cheers Dave

Hi Stuart, this was just a trial run but basically i used 4 pieces of Mahogany, 2 drilled for clearance holes and 2 a tight fit for pan head screws, i wouldnt use countersink screws for this idea as it might split the wood. Hi Bob, i havent tried this on any other segmented rings but i cant see a reason why the clamp wouldnt work, the only thing that comes to mind is you might have to make some small wedges for the area where the wooden clamp parts come together. I had visions of having to glue sandpaper on the inside of the clamps to stop any slippage but it hasnt been the case, if i had more i could play a tune on them thay are so taught, cheers Dave

Great idea,I have been using pipe/hose clamps ,but find they don't last .I'll be making some of these for sure.

Back