• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

W

Wood Man

Hi I am woodman I have been turning for 10 years off and on. I am now retired and have a lot of time to turn. I have collected more exotic hardwood 10 years worth. I am excited to get going again.

Hi woodman, glad you join. If you haven't tried it yet be sure and download the free trial software, watch Lloyd's tutorials and give segmented turning a chance to use up that exotic hardwood. Be sure to ask any questions and post photos of your work and above all have fun enjoying your retirement.

Welcome to the forum. As Stuart said, give WTP a try. You will find it is an excellent tool for designing segmented bowls.
The forum is great to share information, ask questions and the gallery for posting photos of your work.

I have been retired 12 years. I have yet to find a day that I didn't have something to do. Enjoy your retirement.

Wood Man the only thing that top WTP is all the help and advice you can get on this forum. I too have retired and this segmented hobby can be VERY addicting, so you have been warned. Have fun and ask lots of questions

Back