• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Back to stay

Bob Beaupre

Administrator
Staff member
I started as an Industrial Arts Teacher in the early ‘70’s. But strayed into manufacturing and ended up retiring as a Pressure Vessel Design Engineer. Always involved in woodworking I expanded his indulgence after retirement and now turns wood for enjoyment, that is when he is not exploring the country side on his motorcycle.

Been a member here since 8/15, but was reluctant to spend the $$ on the program. I had been out of turning for quite a few years and needed to brush up my skills and find out the changes that have happened since last I did any turning, and there were quite a few. Took some basic and intermediate classes thru out local Technical Collage, and got involved with the local turning community. So now I made the plunge and bought the Woodturner Pro Suite and have been playing with it the last couple of days, pretty straight forward and intuitive good job Lloyd great product. That being said I'm still going to have lots of questions. But it looks like a great community here so I'm off and running

Bob

Bob, the more you use it the better you will like it. Be sure and view the tutorial videos Lloyd as built and ask questions.

I don't believe you will be disappointed with the software. There is not a lot of choices for segmented turners as far as software. I tried what was available and decided WTP was the best.

My experience is the forum members are helpful in answering questions. Lloyd is also very active and can give the details on the software inner workings. Have fun and post your questions.

Back