• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Did I Miss An Announcement?

stuart johnson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just noticed on the latest WP update the Volume and selected Volume boxes. I take it these are the volumes used for urns.

Lloyd, thanks for the update. I think it will be very helpful.

Stuart

I hadn't made an announcement yet as I'm adding a couple more features before releasing it as 3.2. But the code also fixes a couple other bugs so I decided to unofficially release it now.

It works like a charm, though. It will always show you the volume of the entire vessel, but if you select just certain rows, it will show you the volume of only those rows. This functionality is long-time overdue, but I'm glad to have it available now. I'm just sorry that I've had to use it twice already.

Lloyd

hmm. I was sure I uploaded that version. It is now there, though, and I have installed it from the link just to make sure. You'll see the volume calculations on the status bar at the bottom of the screen. There are two fields - one that shows the volume of the entire vessel and one that shows the volume of just the selected rows.

Please check the version you have currently installed. It is possible that you did download 3.1.011 because I see I hadn't changed the build number on the Downloads page. I have now done that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lloyd

When I try to download this update , my anti virus program blocks the install. It says it contains malicious files. Is there a problem or should I turn off the Trend Micro program and go ahead with the install?

Greg Tompkins

When I try to download this update , my anti virus program blocks the install. It says it contains malicious files. Is there a problem or should I turn off the Trend Micro program and go ahead with the install?

Greg Tompkins

Greg. I use to use Trend Micro. Most virus software has the option to choose ignore and go ahead and have the pc install the software. Never had to turn Trend off to install WTP.

I just did the install and had no problems.

I just turned off Trend and installed the update with out any problems. Having the volume calc makes the burial urn thing so much easier. Thanks for the help and great programs.

Greg, I think it said that it could contain malicious software. The warning it generates is Reputation1 which simply means that the virus detection companies don't know enough about the software or the company to not give that warning. If you pony up the right amount of money, that warning miraculously goes away.

Back