• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Introduction to 3D Design PRO

Lloyd Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
This is an older tutorial, but the instructions presented are all the same as the current version.
This tutorial introduces the user to 3D Design PRO, part of the PRO Suite from Woodturner PRO. In addition to 3D Design PRO, the suite contains Woodturner PRO, software that allows you to take a vessel designed in 3D Design PRO and add rows made from segmented wood to match the profile. The suite also includes Lamination PRO, a design tool that starts with a laminated board made from strips of wood which is then virtually cut into strips and reassembled into a multi-generation laminated board.

The tutorial shows a Grid but it has been removed because it added no value and made the software much harder to use when the grid was displayed.

Back