• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

wood species failure

Ridley Glover

PRO Member
Open segment plan for a piece will not change wood species for groups of segments as before.
Have uninstalled the program and reinstalled with no help.
Also, in the cutting summary, there is failure of some of the segments and species to register the number of segments required.
It appears there has been corruption of the program.
How can I fix it??

Ridley,

I don't have enough information to tell you what the problem is, but I do not think it is with the installed software. Rather, it is likely a problem with the saved file which appears to be corrupted. Is this happening only with this file or is it something you can create on a new file?

You can certainly uninstall the software and then re-download and install it by clicking the Download link in the main menu.

If you email me the file, I will take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is wrong that would cause this. Email it to me by clicking HERE. Be advised, though, that I am on a photography trip to the Eastern Sierras and may be out of range until I'm back at the hotel.

Back