• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Printing from Design Pro

Rick

PRO Member
After I come up with a design I like is there any way to scale the printout or do I have to do it the hard way, print it, scan it to graphics software and adjust the print size from there. Also can the line thickness for the printout be adjusted so it will scan better.

Thanks

Rick,

3DP does not know anything about dimensions as it is for creating and editing shapes and profiles. It isn't until you transfer it to WTP that dimension is introduced.

However, there is an inexpensive solution that works great for this. It is called bigprint.exe and it costs about $20. You simply take a screenshot and paste it into bigprint and the select two points and then tell the software what the distance is between those two points. It the scales the image and let's you print it. If it is larger than a letter-sized page, it will be tiled.

Go to http://woodgears.ca and check it out. You'll be able to do everything you want in less than 30 seconds.

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd I have WTP and once you pointed me in that direction it does exactly what I wanted. I'm doing a bunch of salt and pepper mills for friends and being able to make a full size template makes it much easier.

Back