• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Jon Braine (novice woorturner)

Jon

PRO Member
I am retired and living in Mandurah (67 mi. approx) south of Perth in Western Australia.
I am the current Secretary of the Mandurah Woodturners Group under the Western Australian Woodturners Association (WAWA).
We have some very experienced and clever turners who turn some spectacular segmented designs.
I want to do some myself, so I have decided to purchase the design software and have a go.

Welcome to the group Jon. Be sure to watch the Lloyd's tutorials and ask questions you'll get some good help when needed.

Welcome, Jon!

You've joined a large and growing group of talented segmenters from Australia that use our software. My wife and I plan to make a trip there in a couple years after she retires and I hope to get to meet some of you. I do lots of club demos and perhaps it would be possible to attend one of your meetings and at least give a greeting to your members.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions as I promise you will get quick answers that will usually be correct, but always will be friendly.

Lloyd

Sorry Lloyd, this is my third attempt at a reply thanks to faults with my browser. Thank you for your warm welcome. When you and your wife do come down to the lower right part of the world you can be assured of a warm welcome. our Western Australian Woodturning Association, WAWA of which the Mandurah Woodturners Group is part of, hold a Week End Workshop once a month in turn by one of our affiliated groups. At these workshops we invite demonstrators from other clubs and other well known internationally renowned professionals. We have a competition from all the groups

Back