• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Kinda new turner.

A

apburner

Names Steve
I am relatively new to turning. I have done a bunch of pens but never a bowl. I just love the segmented look. I also am one that when I get into something new I try something on the not new skill scale. Does not matter what the thing I am doing it I seem to never try any beginner stuff. That being said. I have designed a 2in tall Christmas ornament with 1/4in rows. It has 18 segments per row. Me thinks this is tough enough for a first try. I also have purchased the 18 seg-easy. I want to make the stomper but am going to have to order the parts because Lowes in my town has no pop up sprinkles and we have no home depot. This hobby looks like alot of fun and I am looking forward to learning something new.

Welcome to the site and the world of segmented turning.

I found the package suite offered here to be great. I use to do designs and used an excel spreadsheet to help with the calculations. The WTP software is great for trying different designs for a bowl.

Please post a photo once your done of your Christmas ornament.

Back