• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Thunderbirds

When you installed Lamination PRO (v3), it created a folder in your Documents folder named 'My Lamination PRO'. In that folder is a folder named 'Samples'. If you look in that folder, you should find a file named 'Bird Design.lam'. Open that and you'll see a design that I discovered several years ago that is as close to a Thunderbird as you can get.

I'd love to tell you that I set out to make a bird design, but I was just randomly clicking when all of a sudden, a bird appeared. By making a lot of tweaks, I ended up with this pattern.

I've made this design three times now and each time it has turned out great. It isn't hard to do as long as you follow the steps closely. You'll find that it goes quite quickly.

If you go to the Photo Gallery and in the search window at the left of the screen and search for 'bird', you'll see a number of pictures of projects that have been made using this bird design. BDalrymple has made some excellent platters and Philco has a picture tutorial on the process he used to create a feature ring.

After you have a look at the sample and the images in the photo gallery, please let me know if you have any questions.

Lloyd

Jim Rodgers has a pretty simple method to make thunderbirds. They are very basic and no way as detailed as what Loyd is presenting in lamination pro.

I started out with Jim's method. The slide show is pretty easy to follow.
http://jlrodgers.com/pdrm.shtml

Back