• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

wildbill

Billy Bennett

PRO Member
Since I'm a new member greetings to all from Muncie Indiana . I'm looking forward to trying segmented turnings , with the help of the forum and the many You Tube videos .

Hi Billy,
I'm a new member, too. I'm in the process of making Kevin's Round Bowl as my first segmented project. I didn't make a couple of the rings right so I'm having to remake them. It should be fun, though. If it turns out well, I'll be happy to share photos.

Welcome to you both. A word of warning, there is no turning back now. The addiction rate is very high, and I don't think there is ever an end to the possibilities in segmented work. Cutting and gluing is one thing, but then you will want to do open segmenting, pyrography, "how fancy can I make a design?", etc. The hours and days will disappear. Have fun and learn aplenty.

Back