• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

My Stomper set up

rtaylor

PRO Member
This is my stomper station with the laser attached. So far I am getting pretty good results with accurate line up. I am ready to start on my 3rd vase and enjoying segmented turning a lot!

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

RTaylor

That is quite the setup, Ray. That plumb laser is really a nice tool and it looks like a great solution.

I don't know how you can keep your shop that clean. I'll start a project with a clean(ish) shop and by the time the project is done, it looks like hurrican Sandy paid a visit.

Wow, I'm blown away by the back ground pictures of your shop Ray. Quite a nice place - clean or dirty. Only wished mine was that organized. I have a portion of the Garage - and have to keep moving things to make things fit. Very nice.

Thank you both for your kind remarks about my shop. I guess over the years as it evolved everything kind of found a home. It really is a small space and if I don't keep things in their place and dust collected I don't have any room to work and the sawdust finds its way upstairs. And that is definitely a no no.:eek:

There is no way that my workshop will ever look like that either. Mine always looks like Hurricane Sandy, like Lloyd says. I don't know how you are able to do that. My wife tries to clean it up and then it takes two weeks to find things that I use every day. With regards to saw dust I wasn't allowed to have a door from my shop into the house, even though it's in the lower level of our home. I have to go outside to enter the door to the workshop, winter or summer. Congratulations, RTaylor.
Art

Back