• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
  • Due to a scam attack, the gallery is temporarily turned off. I am working to get this fixed but I have some other things that are higher prioriity. I do hope to have it back soon and there shouldn't be any changes to the content. At least, that is the hope.

New member from Arizona (sun city wests and payson)

mfisher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi.
I have been lurking on woodturner Pro for a year or so. Finally decided to join. I started doing segmented bowls a year ago. I really like the work of Ray Allen (southwest designs) and others who have done landscape scenes for their featured ring. Prior to that I was into making bandsaw jewlery boxes. Turning is much more fun.

Sun City West (retirement community) has one of the best wood clubs around. The shop is awsome.

I plan to get the sofware package when I get a PayPal set up.

I'm in Phoenix for the next couple of days and hope to get by Sun City West as I've heard great things about it.

One thing you should know is that you do not need a PayPal account to purchase the software. When you click on a purchase link, you will have the option of using a credit card to make a purchase.

Having said that, you'll use a PayPal account for many purposes if you get one. I haven't decided if that's good or not, though. :-o

Lloyd

Back