• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

new to forum

Hello all,
My name is Bill and I live in Meridian, ID. I've been a woodworker most of life, working my way through school for my dad who was a general contractor. He spent most of his retirement turning bowls. After his passing I inherited his lath and have been turning for 20 plus years. I've been using Woodturner Pro since 2011 and just updated it {new computer}.

Welcome aboard.

I used to live in Boise back in the early 80's. You have more turning experience than me. I didn't start turning till about 10 years ago. Have not done much the last few years. Still like working with WTP and SP.

With your experience you should be able to help out and share your knowledge of the software and turning.

Thanks for joining.

Back