• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

paint view does not equal bowl view

B

bbrewer

I created a feature ring in LP and exported it to SP. I added the new species to to the palette and added the feature ring to the paint view. I changed the color of the remaining rings and went back to the bowl view. The bowl view does not reflect the changes made to all of the non feature rings. The default color was maple and I changed all the segments to Sapele.
What did I do wrong?

In SP bowl settings think of the Painted Segments, Featured Ring and Tornado Bowl selection as individual selection for the vessel. They cannot be combined. (i.e. do a featured ring and also paint ring segments.)
- You can build a vessel as a Featured Ring vessel
- You can build a vessel as a Painted segment vessel
- You can build a vessel as a Tornado bowl.

For what you are wanting to do you need to construct your plan in Wood Turner Pro. WTP allows complete control on each ring.
SP is rules based and limits what you can do to each ring.

Back