• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Another hello from Ontario, Canada

Kyle Stubbins

PRO Member
Hi all!

My name is Kyle. I've been using all of Lloyd's software for a year or so now and love it. Never really have many questions, and most answers I've needed were easily found, so I've never really had much to say. Got a question on a project I'm working on today though, so thought I'd introduce myself and go find the right place to pose my question.

I consider myself a maker, rather than a turner or anything else, simply because I just like to make things. It usually doesn't matter what it is, and sometimes I don't know what I'm going to make this week. Like the question I have, which is about a 4 foot round table base that I'm trying to make. No lathe involved, but WoodturnerPro is really great for the layout!

Kyle

Welcome to WTP.
Other members in the wood club I belong to has used Lamination Pro and WTP to do the layout for segmented table tops.

Back