• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Central Iowa, USA

Richard Edwards

PRO Member
I am Richard (aka Dick) Edwards. A retired educator of 43 years. I have a pretty well equipped shop and have done a lot of flat work in the past. I have been turning for about 4 years and am settling in on segmented work at this time. I would like to get into open segmented work and am looking forward to becoming familiar with this software.

Welcome to WTP Forums.

Take the time to look over the tutorial vids Lloyd has done for the software. You will find that the software is pretty easy to learn.
WoodTurnerPro was Lloyd's first planning software. What is great is it give you control of each ring.
SegmentPro is ruled based for those who want a quick design. The paint feature is excellent for pattern designs.

This forums are a great place to share experience and ask your questions.
Have fun.

Back