• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Happy New Year from the new guy in Georgia.

M

mikeypritchett

Hi I'm Michael. I live in Georgia and I'm an alcoholic....wait no...bowl turner. Sorry wrong group....wait I don't drink. Ok. Hello. Anyway I like to turn seg bowls. I've only turned out 4 so far and after each of these endeavors I find myself making a new jig that tightens up my quality. I'm completely addicted now and my garage has taken on a whole new look. Best investment and most expensive so far was a drum sander. LOVE IT. Anyway, going to try Woodturner Pro. I hope to speed up the design process and get a usable cut sheet to go off of once I'm in the garage/shop. Please send any advice about this SW. Thank you!

Welcome to WTP forum.
Advice. Watch the tutorials, post your questions and share your experiences. Don't forget to use the gallery to show off some of your work.

Happy New Year.

Back