• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

First completed segmented piece

D

dalegillaspy

I have done 2 small projects with a cutting list and plans from a segmented turning book, but this is the first I have designed in Segment Pro. Although I have several projects in various stages of completion, this is the first I have done from design to be called "finished." 219 pieces, Maple, Wenge and Oak veneer. The top is not symmetrical on purpose, to be reminiscent of piano keys. IMG_0257.jpg

Very nice. Good color combination.
So how did you like using SP for coming up with this project.

Once I got past a little bit of a learning curve on the paint screen, it was great. I found it very easy. The biggest thing was having the repeat button turned off so you could do irregular patterns.

Nice job, Dale! You‘re well on your way and I hope you have nothing but fun on your segmenting journey.

Back