• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
  • Due to a scam attack, the gallery is temporarily turned off. I am working to get this fixed but I have some other things that are higher prioriity. I do hope to have it back soon and there shouldn't be any changes to the content. At least, that is the hope.

New to segmenting

D

dalegillaspy

Hello, I am a long time turner but new to segmenting. I never thought I had the math or the precision in me but then found this software and Jerry Bennett's website and now I can't get enough. I have completed 2 beginner projects and now have 4 more in various stages of build, including a custom feature ring that I can't design on the software so I am having to do it trial and error.

Welcome to WTP.
You are one up on a lot of people since you are a long time turner. You know the tools.
I also found segment building to be addictive. I have not done a solid turn in years. All segmented since then.
Lloyd's software is great. He has done a wonderful thing for segment turners in developing and providing the software.
Post some of your work in the gallery. Share your experiences, and ask questions. We all are still learning.

Back