• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Printing problems

William Prickett

PRO Member
I have All of Lloyd's programs..... all of them I can print from (my plans ext) except segment Pro..... anyone else having that issue...... I thought maybe it was my printer.... but it prints from several different programs, only one it doesn't is from SP... any thoughts or help :)

The only way Ive found is to use export image, put it on the clipboard, open photoshop (or other image program) and paste into a new window. Kind of awkward.

I have All of Lloyd's programs..... all of them I can print from (my plans ext) except segment Pro..... anyone else having that issue...... I thought maybe it was my printer.... but it prints from several different programs, only one it doesn't is from SP... any thoughts or help :)

In SP the Summary has a print button.
If you want a image of your vessel , you can do a prtscn and the copy directly into Word and print it out

Thanks, I gave that a try. Never knew exactly how that was supposed to work before, just loads the screen image to the clipboard.

The controls I use to render the 3D images do not support printing so the only way I can do it is to do a screen capture in the software. If I do it in the software, I can only give you limited capabilities for printing. If you do the screen capture (PrtScr key), you can paste it into an image editor which gives you almost unlimited cropping and printing capabilities.

For a free image editor, I use IrfanView (Title: IrfanView - Official Homepage - One of the Most Popular Viewers Worldwide). Once you paste a screen capture into it, you can crop it, resize it and print it with extensive capabilities.

Back