• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Ray from Ioway

R

Ray Mc

I'm new to segmented turning, just purchased and installed the programs, they are impressive.

Hi Ray.
Welcome to the WTP Forum. I purchased WTP about 10 years ago. Eventually got all of the software. I have found them to very valuable for designing and laying out a segmented project. Please ask questions you may have regarding the software and turning in general. There are some very knowledgeable turners here that can help you out. It is a way we all learn.

Welcome Ray
I am from Council Bluffs and if you are ever out this way stop in and say HI.

Yep Fisher should know about the software. He makes some outstanding stuff.

Hi Arlin,
actually I'm about 7 mi. south of CB. and am quite new to turning bowls etc. most of my turning experience has been spindle work making finales for my flat work.

When some of this virus thing is gone I would LOVE to teach you some turning. I have done so with a lot of vets and their family members.

Back