Summary does not match painted segments in bowl view

Discussion in 'Segment PRO Forum' started by Emery Swenson, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:48 PM.

1. Emery Swenson

Emery Swenson PRO Member

I have built a hollow from with a painted design. The top two rows are painted "cherry" in the paint screen and when I view the form, but the summary page lists them as "maple". The rest of the pattern is correct. I will try to get screen shots if this isn't an easy problem ( I am brand new to the software). Appreciate any help, I have saved the design, closed SP, and rebooted my computer which did not solve the issue. Thank you for any help.

2. mfisher

mfisher Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi Emery:
    Besides a screen shot what would be helpful if for you to post the .json file for others to download and review.

To do this is simple: In Segment Pro (SP) on the top menu click on Share. From the drop down menu click on export. You should get a pop up window box that gives the file location of the json file the software just created. Should be in the Documents/My Segment Pro/(file name.json).

For this forum you just need to click on the upload file, navigate to the folder and select the file.

When you upload the json file I can take a look at it and see if I can find the issue.