I have made two projects with feature rings and neither has gone as planned. In both cases I used lamination pro to design the rings. The software works just fine and the instructions to cut the parts is dead on. It is my belief that the problem arises in the glue up phase and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on. The pattern I wanted in both feature rings was the basic southwest pattern. All strips are cut and the lamination is glued up as per plan. The laminated board is flat and parallel. So now I cut my board at 30 deg. to the required width glue up my cut pieces in pairs as precisely as possible. So far things look good. Next I glue the repeating units together to form the length of board I need giving me the chevron pattern. Each time I add a repeating unit to the board the points of the chevron line up extremely well. The glued up pattern should have all the points at top and bottom of the repeating units lined up. NOT! On one project I glued up, the board was 14 repeating units and with extra 20% ended up at just under 54 inches. Over the entire length there is a difference of as much as 3/8 inch in curve to the board. There is no chance at all that I can cut this with the points of the repeating units in contact with the rip fence on the table saw. In both cases I had to cheat like heck and convert to a diamond pattern. Please advise.