• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New member from Los Angeles

P

Paul Butler

Hello! I’m a pen turner looking to broaden my horizons and learn to turn segmented projects. I’m looking forward to learning from those of you that have experience to share.

Paul

This is one of the best places to be, to get info. I have received great input on questions that I didn't have answers for. There is somebody always ready to help. Welcome

Welcome Paul to the WTP forum.
Members here are willing to share what they have learned about segmented vessels.
If you haven't done so take a look at the tutorial vids Lloyd has posted. It will give you a good idea of the software and what goes into planning a segmented vessel. You can also download the fully functional software for a 30 day trial. Both Wood Turner Pro and Segment Pro has its place in designing projects.

Back