• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Correct saw blade.

Richard Bruce

PRO Member
I've made my table saw sled, now the question is what blade would be the best to use and have the best results? I have tried different types and different numbers of teeth but don't want to keep experimenting, it's not cost effective. I cut mostly dried hardwoods. One other question is what is the best way to re-sharpen the blades, or is that a no no? Thanks in advance for any input anyone might have.

I've always used my Woodworker II, 40 tooth blade with good results. I get a little bit of fuzz on the back edge but I just hit it with sandpaper and it's good to go.

I always have my tablesaw blades sharpened by a professional sharpening service. I just sent my WWII back to Forrest for sharpening.

Thin kerf 90T Diablo Ultra Flawless Finish Crosscut blade worked great for me. I do limit it to cross cutting segments only. Very little fuzz, sometimes not enough to even sand.

I use the same blade Glenn is using: Thin kerf 90T Diablo Ultra Flawless Finish Crosscut blade

Back