• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Another new guy

RalphM

PRO Member
Have been doing closed segmented bowls for about 10 years. Decided to try open bowls and did one placing one piece at a time. Found WTP web site and said this is for me. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is doing. Need all of the help I can get.

Welcome Ralph to the WTP forum.
Ask questions, utilize the Gallery to post some of your work. If you have not tried WTP or SP software you should. imo, it is the best design software for us segment vessel builders.

Welcome Ralph
I really like seeing open segmented turnings and I am looking forward to seeing what you make.

Welcome to the forum Ralph, you've come to the right place. If you have ant question we have lots of people here to help. Check out Lloyd's videos they will help a lot also.

Back